“Healthy” is a relative term. We don’t doubt that you’re knowledgeable about food and doing the best you can to make health-conscious choices, but when it comes to your hormones, it’s often more complicated than that. The missing piece is understanding the science behind your hormonal patterns as a woman and integrating that with your unique needs and biochemistry. We guide you through that process.
Articles in this section
- What kinds of foods will we be eating in the program? Can you give me an example?
- I think I eat pretty healthy already. What’s the missing piece for me?
- I live in a small town – will I be able to find all the recommended foods and supplements at my local grocery store?
- I’ve been raw vegan for awhile now and am not getting my period. I really don’t believe in eating meat for ethical reasons – is there a way around having to eat meat to get my period?
- I have a family and am scared my partner and kids won’t like the new food I make. How can I help them adjust?
- I’m single and work a lot and don’t have time to cook. Will I still be able to do the program?