It’s always a process to adjust to new food habits, but we are all for making it as easy and tasty as possible. You can slowly introduce new foods into your family meals and we recommend sharing some of the videos and handouts with your partner and children so that they feel included in your process.
Articles in this section
- What kinds of foods will we be eating in the program? Can you give me an example?
- I think I eat pretty healthy already. What’s the missing piece for me?
- I live in a small town – will I be able to find all the recommended foods and supplements at my local grocery store?
- I’ve been raw vegan for awhile now and am not getting my period. I really don’t believe in eating meat for ethical reasons – is there a way around having to eat meat to get my period?
- I have a family and am scared my partner and kids won’t like the new food I make. How can I help them adjust?
- I’m single and work a lot and don’t have time to cook. Will I still be able to do the program?