You will be eating a variety of whole foods: vegetables, fruits, whole grains, proteins from vegetarian and animal sources. The quantity and combination varies according to your symptoms and your unique biochemistry, which we will help you determine throughout the program.
Articles in this section
- What kinds of foods will we be eating in the program? Can you give me an example?
- I think I eat pretty healthy already. What’s the missing piece for me?
- I live in a small town – will I be able to find all the recommended foods and supplements at my local grocery store?
- I’ve been raw vegan for awhile now and am not getting my period. I really don’t believe in eating meat for ethical reasons – is there a way around having to eat meat to get my period?
- I have a family and am scared my partner and kids won’t like the new food I make. How can I help them adjust?
- I’m single and work a lot and don’t have time to cook. Will I still be able to do the program?